Winners announced for Christmas Card and 2017 Calendar
Every year, we ask members of Headway and other groups and organisations in Scotland which support people with acquired brain injury to design artwork for a Christmas Card and Calendar competition.
Winner of the 2016 Christmas Card Design
Carol Anne Hunter, Charles Bell Pavilion, Astley Ainslie Hospital, won the 2016 Christmas Card Competition – stunning piece of artwork!
Winners of the 2017 Calendar
- Cover - John Copeland BIEN (Brain Injury Experience Network)
- January - Barry Ferguson, Headway Perth & Kinross
- February - Derek Blair, Edinburgh Headway Group
- March - Julie Kendrick, Headway Dumfries & Galloway
- April - Craig Towns, Centre for Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- May - Nina-Jane Rae, Headway East Lothian
- June - Lorna Graham, Headway Glasgow
- July - Bill Cowan, Headway Ayrshire
- August - Stuart Anderson, Centre for Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- September - Stuart Shaw, Headway Falkirk
- October - Brian Duncan, BIG (Brain Injury Grampian)
- November - Ian Boyle, Headway Ayrshire
- December - Lorraine James, Headway Highland
All winners were invited to an awards ceremony hosted in Glasgow on Thursday 8th December 2016 - with each winner receiving a prize and a cheque for £200 for their local group.